Recap event ‘FPGA Technology: a perfect solution for AI, IoT and system integration challenges’
On 5 April 2023, we organised an event on High Tech Campus Eindhoven on the potentials and advantages of application of FPGA technology. The audience showed great interest and actively took part in the discussions.
Next to CPUs and GPUs, FPGAs occupy an increasingly important place in modern processing platforms. In this meeting, the benefits of FPGA technology and how to optimally benefit from its features were highlighted. Questions were addressed, such as: what exactly can you do with an FPGA, for which applications is FPGA technology specifically suitable, what distinguishes FPGAs from CPUs, GPUs and AI accelerators Heterogeneous chip solutions, utilizing both FPGA technology and CPU, are becoming more commonly used. What benefits does this provide and how can you use them?
The aim of the afternoon was to shed light on these subjects from different angles. You can find the presentation, shared during the event, below.
Many thanks to the organising partners QBayLogic, TOPIC Embedded Systems, easics. and High Tech NL cluster Semiconductors.
- 2023 04 05_FPGA Technology_High Tech NL_Tom van der Dussen
- 2023 04 05_FPGA Technology_AMD Xilinx_Steven Hofmans
- 2023 04 05_FPGA Technology_QBayLogic_Christiaan Baaij
- 2023 04 05_FPGA Technology_TOPIC_Dirk van de Heuvel
- 2023 04 05_FPGA Technology_Prolira_Noel Burton Krahn
- 2023 04 05 FPGA Technology_easics_Ramses Valvekens