FPGA technology: a perfect solution for AI, IoT and system integration challenges
Next to CPUs and GPUs, FPGAs occupy an increasingly important place in modern processing platforms. In this meeting we will highlight the benefits of an FPGA technology and how to optimally benefit from its features.
During the sessions we will address questions such as:what exactly can you do with an FPGA, for which applications is FPGA technology specifically suitable, what distinguishes FPGAs from CPUs, GPUs and AI accelerators?
Heterogeneous chip solutions, utilizing both FPGA technology and CPU, are becoming more commonly used. What benefits does this provide and how can you use them?
The aim of the afternoon is to shed light on these subjects from different angles.
12:30 – Walk-in lunch and registration
13:00 – Start of the program
- Introduction Chip Design NL / Heterogeneous systems, Tom van der Dussen Cluster Manager High Tech NL cluster Semiconductors
- FPGA, what is it? t.b.d. AMD/Xilinx
- The inside of an FPGA, Martijn Bastiaan Software Engineer, QBayLogic
- The outside of an FPGA and its applications, Dirk van den Heuvel Principal Consultant, TOPIC Embedded System
- FPGA and IP, Ramses Valvekens CSO and Managing Director Easics
- Customer case FPGA application, Noel Burton Head of Software, Prolira
- Share and discuss with the panel members and other participants, Moderated by Dieter Therssen CEO Sigasi
17:00 – Network Drinks