For seven days, Agritechnica will set the stage for 2,900 exhibitors and will lift the curtain for you on the future of crop production. High-calibre manufacturers and service providers present brand new concepts and spearheading innovations in 23 halls. Forums, congresses and workshops show technology trends and address all key questions relating to the future of agriculture.
Events, conferences and forums
- Agritechnica Special “Trends in Plant Protection – responsibility needs ideas”
- Ag Machinery International – an international conference with a focus on emerging markets
- Dealers’ Centre – an international market place
- Information Centre for the Used Machinery Trade – with attractive offers
- Workshop LIVE – exclusive insights into the practical work of young mechanics
- Young Farmers Day – young DLG (German Agricultural Society) invites young farmers from around the world to take part in an international exchange of experiences
Agritechnica – meetings points and network
International Visitors‘ Lounge is the place for international visitors to meet at the DLG stand. Here you can find out about key trends on the agricultural markets and the results of the latest DLG tests of agricultural machinery and farm inputs.