Webinar SensorChip by Bronkhorst High-Tech
On Thursday September 21, High Tech NL will organize, in collaboration with Bronkhorst High-Tech, an informative webinar about SensorChip, from 14.00 to 15.30h.
Industrial and academic partners worked together in the SensorChip project to develop sensors for liquid flow, biogas detection and cancer diagnostics based on photonic chips.
Inspiring speakers go deeper into the research and development activities of the SensorChip project and the main results will be discussed. Online participants also have the opportunity to ask questions via the chat function. Join the online update on the development of sensor systems based on photonic chips!
Within the high-tech world, we see an expansion of semiconductor technology towards new application areas in the medical and food sector, where new chipsets have a different production method and application… These application areas have different requirements but also offer the opportunity for new business opportunities!
Bronkhorst High-Tech B.V. and High Tech NL are both working on exploring and stimulating these new areas and would like to take this opportunity to inform you about some interesting areas of application in the high-tech SensorChip world.
About the project
The project is a collaboration between companies in the high-tech sector (Bronkhorst, Lionix, Surfix, Phix, Chilas, Qurin and SensorSense) and knowledge institutions (UTwente and Radboud University). The project has delivered three new optical sensor concepts in the areas of:
- Micro-Coriolis mass flow sensing
- Gas sensing of biogas composition: CH4-CO2
- Early detection of (bladder) cancer
In the webinar demonstrators for each application will be shown and the challenges, the project has faced, will be discussed. Would you like to know more about the opportunities and possibilities? Register now for the webinar on Thursday, September 21 from 14.00-15.30 hrs.
- Joost Lötters (Science Officer Bronkhorst High-Tech BV)
- Peter van Arkel (Berenschot) & Willem Endhoven (High Tech NL)
- Wout Knoben (R&D / Project Manager Surfix)
- 12.00-14.00 | Project meeting SensorChip (closed session)
- 14.00-15.30 | Webinar SensorChip by Bronkhorst High-Tech, including demo’s (open for all online participants)
- 15.30-16.00 | Walk-in guests ‘High Tech NL te gast bij Bronkhorst’ (on invitation, only for members of High Tech NL)
- 16.00-18.00 | ‘High Tech NL te gast bij Bronkhorst’, including demo SensorChip
The webinar will be hosted by Joost Lötters (Science Officer Bronkhorst High-Tech BV) together with the other presenters he’ll explain the mysteries of sensors based on photonic chips.
Participation & registration
Participation in the SensorChip webinar is free of charge. Registration in advance is required. You will receive a confirmation of your registration by e-mail.
We would like to welcome you on Thursday September 21 from from 14.00-15.30h. The virtual lobby will open 5 minutes in advance at 14.55h.
Participation & registration Participation in the SensorChip webinar is free of charge. Registration in advance is required. You will receive a confirmation of your registration by email.