Advanced Intelligent Systems
Founded in 2013, Advanced Intelligent Systems (AIS) is pioneer in developing customized and modular practical robotics solutions to automate processes in various industries. AIS has developed patented proprietary technology, based on modularity and AI-enhanced autonomy to enable the development of new automation solutions faster and with lower cost. AIS Robotic technology assists to ease traditional labor burdens across multiple industries such as horticulture, agriculture, manufacturing, warehousing, healthcare, surveillance, etc.
AIS has a number of specialized products:
- Robot Software and Hardware modules: AIS Modules enable the creation of customized robotic solutions, while significantly reducing the cost and time of development through customizable, upgradable and replaceable robotic components.
- BigTop: This modular robot provides an automation solution for the nursery and agriculture industries.
- UV Disinfectant and Surveillance Robot; Designed for disinfection of common areas using UV light, this modular robot can also be used for Surveillance and security purposes.
- Autonomous Robot Platform: This platform connects AIS robotics systems with complementary cyber systems and enables them to communicate in real time.
- RaaS: AIS has developed a Robots as a Service (RaaS) business model incorporating cloud computing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Internet of Things (IoT), to provide automation solutions without a large initial capital expense.
- AIS Connect: AIS Connect is designed to help robot manufacturers offer their products to the market through a Machinery as a Service (MaaS)business model.
Collectively, the AIS team has decades of experience in robotics engineering, management, and operations. The company is based in Burnaby, British Columbia.
8331 Eastlake Drive, #101, Burnaby, BC V5A 4W2, Canada
8329 Eastlake Drive, #103, Burnaby, BC V5A 4W2, Canada